REGISTER TODAY FOR THE 2011 RLC NATIONAL CONVENTION
Please save the date of Saturday, February 12, 2011! We want you to join us in Arlington, Virginia — a suburb of Washington, DC — to attend the 20th Anniversary celebration of the Republican Liberty Caucus featuring former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson and other liberty activists and rockstars! Student discount and early discount rates apply.
Please go to our Convention website at http://www.rlc.org/2011-national-convention/. Register today to attend the largest gathering of liberty-minded Republican activists in the country! We can’t wait to see you there.
Top Ten Reasons to Attend Convention (Posted by: Aaron)
10. You will be able to hear from RLC leaders in other states to see how their chapters operate.
9. It promises to be really fun — an exciting and uplifting event. Check the agenda.
8. Panels will offer intellectual discussions from key figures in the liberty movement related to the Tea Party, foreign policy, drug policy reform, electoral reform, and other topics.
7. Training on communications and campaigns will be offered by experts in these fields.
6. Over 100 activists from 30 states will gather to network, socialize, learn, and mobilize.
5. The Convention will mark the largest pro-liberty gathering of Republicans in the country.
4. The RLC will celebrate its 20 year anniversary at the Convention, having been founded in 1991.
3. Justin Amash, the 30-year old Congressman-elect from Michigan, and former New Mexico Governor Gary E. Johnson will share their thoughts and experiences.
2. Prof. Randy Barnett’s speech “Rediscovering the Libertarian Roots of the Republican Party” will make the case for libertarian participation in the Republican Party.
1. Registered delegates will be eligible to vote in the RLC’s 2012 Presidential Straw Poll!